Returning users, please use the button below to sign-in:
Job Number: 504912
Work Type: Full Time with Full Benefits
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida
Categories: Administrative / Office Support
We are excited that you are considering joining Nova Southeastern University!
We appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
|Job Title:||Laboratory Research Asstisant I - 993024|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida|
|Work Type:||Full Time with Full Benefits|
|Hiring Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Subject to Grant Funding?:||Yes|
|Essential Job Functions:||1. Assists with clinical and research data entry and analysis and data management for clinical and research projects ongoing for lab.
2. Uploads data to various clinical and researches partners both in and outside of the institute.
3. Assists the Principal Investigator with various data management tasks associated with the day to day operation of research studies and projects.
4. Coordinates the laboratory information management system, conduct data validation for clinical activities and research.
5. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
|Marginal Job Functions:|
|Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:||1. Knowledge of data processing and transmission principles.
2. Ability to utilize computerized information systems.
3. Ability to read and decipher data on source documents to be entered.
4. Ability to enter and verify information with accuracy and a reasonable rate of speed.
|Required Education:||Associate's Degree or 60 College credits|
|Major (if required):|
|Required Experience:||Associate's Degree or 60 College credits and three (3) years of related experience in laboratory setting
Bachelor's Degree and zero (0) to two (2) years of related experience in laboratory setting
|Preferred Qualifications:||Bachelor's degree|
|Is this a safety sensitive position?||No|
|Background Screening Required?||No|
|Sensitivity Disclaimer:||Nova Southeastern University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.|
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time