Returning users, please use the button below to sign-in:
Job Number: 503235
Work Type: Full Time with Full Benefits
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida
Department: B.S. Psychology
Categories: Faculty - Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Education
We are excited that you are considering joining Nova Southeastern University!
We appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
|Job Title:||Faculty (Rank TBD), Psychology (9M) - 991670|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida|
|Work Type:||Full Time with Full Benefits|
|Subject to Grant Funding?:||No|
|Essential Job Functions:||1. Maintain an active research program and develop a strong record of peer-reviewed publications and grant submissions. Area of scholarly expertise is open.
2. Teach core courses in the psychology programs. The teaching load is contingent on research productivity.
3. Mentor students in research.
4. Contribute to diversity and inclusivity in research, teaching, and service.
5. Create an environment that is conducive to learning.
6. Serve and contribute to appropriate department, college, and university committees.
7. Maintain a professional development plan to assure growth and currency within the academic field.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Department Chair and/or the Dean.
|Marginal Job Functions:|
|Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:|
|Required Education:||Doctoral Degree|
|Major (if required):||Psychology|
|Required Experience:||1. Record of external funding to support a research program (or evidence of potential to secure external funding).
2. A record of scholarly publications.
3. College and/or university level teaching experience.
|Is this a safety sensitive position?||No|
|Background Screening Required?||Yes|
|Sensitivity Disclaimer:||Nova Southeastern University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.|
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time