Returning users, please use the button below to sign-in:
Job Number: 503894
Work Type: Full Time with Full Benefits
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida
Department: Coll of Phar-Pharmaceutical Sci
Categories: Faculty - Health Professions
We are excited that you are considering joining Nova Southeastern University!
We appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
|Job Title:||Instructor/Research Associate - Pharmacy - 998573|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida|
|Work Type:||Full Time with Full Benefits|
|Subject to Grant Funding?:||No|
|Essential Job Functions:||1. Teaches courses at the professional and graduate levels.
2. Conducts research, writes results for inclusion in broader research project. Designs and applies scientific and numerical models in research. Oversees development of data collection and instruments. Monitors integrity of data collection and use of protocols and procedures.
3. Designs instrumentation, theoretical models, equipment or other vehicles for data gathering and analysis.
4. Investigates, modifies and applies new procedures, techniques or applications of technology, integrating new findings in field of study.
5. Reviews and critiques reports and analysis of other researchers and conducts ongoing, periodic and final analyses of data, using specialized techniques and programming.
6. Writes and collaborates with other researchers on manuscripts, abstracts and other publications of research findings. May present results of study at professional meetings and other forums.
7. Collaborates with other researchers on long-range plans for project/program, acting as expert in specialized area.
8. May be responsible for administrative, financial, personnel and planning aspects of a project. May oversee researchers and staff engaged in day-to-day operations.
9. May administer programs for visiting scholars, researchers and fellows.
10. May collaborate on new curricular offerings and course instruction.
11. May lead research and project committees.
12. Participates in Department, College and University service activities.
13. Ensures compliance with University policies and procedures.
14. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
|Marginal Job Functions:|
|Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:|
|Required Education:||Doctoral Degree|
|Major (if required):|
|Required Experience:||Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of research experience in their area of expertise.|
|Is this a safety sensitive position?||No|
|Background Screening Required?||No|
To ensure a safe learning environment for students and staff, as a condition of employment the selected candidate will need to provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement of employment or an approved exemption and reasonable accommodation.
|Sensitivity Disclaimer:||Nova Southeastern University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.|
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time